Alien Autopsy Film is a Fake

A Classic UFO Watchdog Article (c) by Royce Myers, III

Ray Santilli Allegedly Admits To Producing Footage Of Supposed Roswell Alien

Message from Philip Mantle

[ NOTE: At this time, none of this information has been confirmed by and this website will be following this story as more information becomes available. Special thanks to Mark Center for passing this info along. For more info on the AA Film, I highly recommend checking out Mark Center's excellent Beyond Roswell website. Needless to say, if this info is correct then a lot of so-called veteran UFO researchers and investigators who zealously supported this film as the real deal are going to look more foolish than they originally did. The sad part about all this is that the core of serious UFO folks are going to be dragged down with them. Also, it is interesting to see that a new comedy movie about the AA Film is coming out soon and Santilli not only has a part in it, he is also listed as one of the executive producers of the film.]


Tonight showed the SKY ONE TV show 'Eamon Investigates - Alien Autopsy. The show starts of with Santilli still claiming that he saw real film of aliens and that he purchased it from a former US military cameraman. However, there is now a change to the story. Santilli (pictured left) & his colleague Gary Shoefield claim that it took 2 years to buy the film & that when it finally arrived in London 95% of it had 'oxidised' and the remaining 5% was in very poor condition. They therefore decided to 'reconstruct' it based on Santilli's recollection and a few frames that were left.

To do this they hired UK sculptor John Humphreys. Humphreys tells of how he used a sheep's brain for the brain and a lambs leg for the leg joint.

The cameraman's interview film is also a fake. The man in the film is someone they literally brought in off the street and gave him a prepared script to read from.

Santilli and Shoefield continually try to insist that the AA film as we know it is a restoration, but in fact it was made by John Humphreys. To try and justify they claim that some of the surviving original frames are seen mixed in with the reconstruction/restoration. Interestingly neither Santilli, Shoefield or Humphreys could point out where and which are these frames when viewing the AA film.

Santilli admitted that the six-fingered panels in the debris film were the result of 'artistic license' an he even produced one of the I-beams from the boot of his car. The debris film was also made by John Humphreys.

In fact, Humphreys is the surgeon in the film and a former employee of Shoefield's in behind the window. He's Gareth Watson, a man I met several times in Ray's office.

Nick Pope and myself appear briefly in this show and I dare say Nick will have hi own comments to make. For anyone interested in the AA film I do recommend watching this if you can. I've taken part in another show for Channel Five in the UK the content of which I am not permitted to disclose.

After watching this tonight I can honestly say that I do not believe one word of either Santilli or Shoefield and I have no doubt that the film is nothing more than a complete fake. There is and never was any original film and there is and never was any US military cameraman. Santilli & Shoefield had little credibility as it was but now they have none.

The alien autopsy film is dead and I hope to put it to rest once and for all soon. Watch this space.

Philip Mantle
What said back in 2000 about the AA Film...


ABOVE: That infamous film image (far left and right), Ray Santilli (middle left) and the alleged cameraman (middle right).

Producer/promoter of Alien Autopsy Film, the biggest UFO hoax for profit since Billy Meier. Constantly tripped over his own story. Claimed to have no prior interest in UFOs but tried to purchase rights to UFO documentary a few years before the AA film. Interview with the alleged cameraman on Japanese television revealed all as cameraman was supposed to be in his 70s but looked to be maybe in his 50s or younger. To further trash Santilli's credibility, the so-called "Tent Footage' was shown to clearly be a hoax, though Santilli claims it was a joke some former friends pulled on him. The winners in the AA Film arena - Santilli who made millions and all the TV stations that made even more off this bogus piece of film. The losers in the AA Film arena - the Roswell case and serious UFOlogy. One thing has to be said though, no one has presented any solid evidence completely exposing the AA film. SEE: Beyond Roswell for some of the best info on the AA Film controversy.

UFO Watchdog Home | The Hall of Shame | The Hall of Fame | About Us | | The Paracast | The Paracast Community Forums